Top 30 Internet Marketing Articles of April 2010
It’s been a while since we last did the top 30 Internet marketing articles post, but it’s back again and with vengeance! I will be focusing in on the best 30 Internet marketing articles of each month, using a range of sources and blogs which I read on a daily basis.
If you want to check out previous months top 30 Internet marketing articles you can do right here.
- Social Media Strategy Before Tactics – A look at whether using strategy or tactics first in social media marketing & which is more effective.
- How-To Guide for Conversion Rate Optimisation – Stephen Pavlovich shares the secret techniques he used to boost his clients conversion rates. An excellent guide to optimizing conversion rates which help double, triple peoples income.
- Social Media Supremacy – 10 Experts share their Tactics – Since social media was created, before the buzz and the mass focus on social media marketing as an Internet marketers tool these 10 experts were benefiting from day 1, learn from them now as they share the techniques with us.
- 13 Ways to Position yourself as a Trusted Resource – An excellent short-guide to creating trust between yourself and your customer. Creating a trustworthy customer relationship is essential for any Internet marketer.
- An easy and Powerful Long Tail Approach to On-Page SEO – Wordstream for SEO, check out this fantastic software and the great ideas listed in this article.
- Really really really easy SEO – Mark Nunney explains how easy SEO can be with the use of Google Analytics and Keyword niches for really easy SEO results.
- 10 Firefox Add-ons to help Affiliate Marketers - If your an affiliate marketer looking for the best Firefox plugins, check these out.
- Google Counts Site Speed as a Ranking Factor - It seems Google has now officially said that site speed is a factor when ranking in Google.
- Understanding Competitiveness in Search Engine Rankings - An excellent article write-up on SEOmoz’s keyword difficulty tool.
- 10 SEO Tools Bloggers Must Use – A great list of the top ten tools every blogger shouldn’t live without.
- Making use of Converted Visitors for Social Media – An interesting article which helps understand how you can convert social media visitors to customers.
- The value of Keyword Rankings – A look at keyword rankings and positioning and the value of both of these.
- Ten steps to arrange and write a Killer Guest Post – How you can create an interesting guest post in an effective, efficient amount of time.
- 10 Pet Peeves in Blog Design & Usability - An interesting look at flaws in Blog design ones which may make your readers click back.
- How to Create Amazing Backlinks - How to identify great linking partners and more.
- 10 Ways to Increase Your Twitter Followers & Tools to do it – An informative article which helps you to take action to build the size of your Twitter following, size does matter!
- Impact of Time on Link Building - Time is of essence and as we all know link building takes time. This article helps to grip the time you have got and use it effectively for link building.
- How to Improve Your Site Speed - We now know for sure that site speed is important so lets learn how to improve our site speed today!
- 30 Problems & Tools to Solve Them – A great post from Rand at SEOmoz. Those problems some obvious some not, how to solve them quickly and effectively.
- 7 Ways to use Keywords for Link Building Campaign Design - Keywords are a great place to start when designing your link building campaign, learn why now.
- Google just Killed Your Business – Google has been making many changes but the latest one may really effect Your Business.
- Turn Your WordPress Blog in to a Lead Generation Machine – It is essential to build a list and to create leads learn how you can create a lead generation machine with your wordpress blog today.
- 80% of YOUR links will disappear within 6 months Why? - Wondering why this will happen? Check this article out now.
- 10 Deadly Internet Marketing Mistakes – No one can afford to make these mistakes however we also know people learn from mistakes so take a look today and learn before its too late.
- 7 Ways your Homepage is like a First Date – How to refresh your home page through a site visitors eyes.
- 10 Things I wish all Bloggers I read would do – An interesting article which explains one person’s personal views on what blogs should include.
- How Small Victories help You Create Big Products for Your Blog – How creating several types of content can help you to create a product for your blog without you even realising it.
- The 10 Commandments of Affiliate Marketing – A clever look at the ten things that seem most important when doing Affiliate Marketing.
- 10 Blogs With Explosive Growth – A very clever and unique post which really does send the message that anyone can achieve blogging success. This post is also filled with lots of interesting techniques and strategies for blogging growth.
- You don’t know Jack about Branding – An interesting insight in to branding an online business and how people can learn to brand easily.
- Top 30 Internet Marketing Articles of April
- Top 30 Internet Marketing Articles of February
- Top 30 Internet Marketing Articles of March